26 May 2017

GOV WIKE SET TO DUMP PDP IF SUPREME COURT VERDICT DECLARES ALI MODU SHERIFF AS CHAIRMAN.

Governor of Rivers State Nyeson Wike 
Governor of Rivers State Nyesom Wike has vowed to dump the Peoples Democratic Party should Ali Modu Sheriff win at the Supreme Court.
Speaking during an interactive session on Channels Television, the Rivers Governor stressed that working under Sheriff’s leadership is against his belief and tradition.
Wike also hinted on dumping the party should the apex court rule in favour of Sheriff’s faction.

The Governor said they are following up the issue so as to get the appropriate stance of the law on certain things to be stated properly.
“It is very, very unlikely for me to be under Sheriff if the Supreme Court rules he is the party chairman. I can’t say if I will leave but of course I have my choice.
Governor Wike queried the characters of men round Sheriff, adding that presently the party have no clear roadmap with such person? And then you want me to go and work under such person? It is against my belief. It is even against the tradition, no I can’t do that.”





No comments:

Post a Comment

Adsense