12 November 2012

PASTOR BEATEN BLUE BLACK FOR RAPING AN 8 YEAR OLD GIRL IN LAGOS

A pastor in Ogun State George Akinyele was almost lynched to death by an angry mob for sexually defiling an 8-year-old girl. Akinyele, who is said to be the shepherd in charge of one of the branches of a leading pentecostal church in Ejigbo area of Lagos state, did not escape being beaten black and blue and paraded naked, by the mob.

                                  Ogun State Pastor George Akinyele, Paraded Naked For Raping 8 Year Old Girl In Lagos
The victim’s father, known as Baba Akeem narrated how the unfortunate incident happened, according to him about a month ago, we were shocked when our daughter, Elizabeth complained of vaginal pains, saying that she was sexually abused by ‘Baba’, the name she calls Akinleye the neighbourhood pastor. Her descriptions of what transpired between her and Akinleye showed that she was actually raped.

Baba Akeem said on confroting the pastor he accepted getting close to his daughter, but denied raping her; I knew he was lying. I almost got the Police involved, if not for the advice from neighbours to allow the sleeping dog lie. Surprisingly, barely a month later, I came back home from work, only for my daughter to start demanding for the type of drug I gave her in the past when ‘Baba’ abused her. I asked her why she needs it, but to my shock, she said ‘Baba’ abused her again. That was how I raised the alarm and took my daughter to the nearest hospital, for medical examination and possible treatment.

The hospital howevevr confirmed the abuse.

Akinyele however refuted the allegation thus: We both live in the same environment, and the father is so close to me and sometimes I ask him for help which he always rendered. I’m innocent of this particular accusation he stressed.

The first time I was accused of raping her, I had gone to their house where I met the little girl working on her school assignment. I offered to help her with the assignment which she gave me and I later returned it to her. I don’t know why nobody believes me, I didn’t have sex with the little girl”, he stated trying to exonerated himself

Masquerade234 however wonders if an 8year old girl will fabricate such stories if it did not happen, anyway police are already investigating the case, and as a note of warning to mothers of today they should always watch over their kids especially the female ones, who are always at the mercy of pedophiles who are on the loose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adsense