15 August 2012

404 MARKET IN BUKURU JOS.

When you hear that dog meat sweet well well, I wonder how mans best friend can be that sweet. But findings by masquerade234 shows that this delicacy cuts across tribes people and continent.

Just as they have a very busy market and slaughter house in Asia, our dear Country Nigeria no dey carry last and this goes a long way to show that we are all from a particular race.

Just as my friend Akpan is trying to convince me to try the 404 delicacy, Shaun Pam is also boasting that in Bukuru Jos that they have a well organized market for the sale of this canine.

Don't mind me just musing over the dog market in Bukuru Jos the Plateau State capital. But I have been wondering Dog meat or Cow meat which one is sweeter or should i say more delicious. 

Post your comment:  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adsense